The University Libraries offers contactless pickup services at the Information Commons and Lewis Library. Once an item is requested, you will receive an email to schedule your contactless pickup via the link in the notification email. NOTE: If you have placed multiple holds you may receive multiple emails but only need to make one appointment.
- In order to use our contactless pickup service, University guidelines for on-campus testing and return to campus must be followed.
- You can request up to 15 items per appointment.
- To ensure adequate processing time, same day pickup is not available, and there is a limit of one appointment per day.
- Contactless pickup appointments are scheduled in 30-minute windows. Once an appointment request has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email that includes details regarding the appointment and pick up location.
- You can only pick up requested materials during the appointment window.
When picking up your items
- Review University guidelines for on-campus testing and return to campus checklist.
- Bring your Loyola ID.
- Contactless pickup is arranged by last name, first initial and the last four digits of your ID number.
- Library Items are packaged in reusable bags due to privacy policies. At each location, there is a box to recycle your bag if you bring your own.
Hours and Locations
Monday - Friday: 7am - 9pm
IC Hold Pickup is located on the shelves at the northwest corner of the IC. Turn left when when you come in and look for the signs or ask for directions.
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 5pm
Lewis Library Contactless Pickup is located on cart(s) near the Research & Learning Service Desk. Turn right when you enter the library and head south to the service desk across from the computers. Please look for the signs or ask for directions.