Starting August 24, Loyola University Chicago Libraries will be offering contactless pickup for students, faculty, and staff.
- Library users can search for materials in the library catalog and place a request for pickup.
- When requests are filled, users will receive notification that materials are ready for pickup, and they can make appointment for pickup via the link in the notification email. If users have placed multiple holds they may recieve multiple emails but only need to make one appointment.
- Users can request up to 15 items per appointment.
- To ensure adequate processing time, same day pickup is not available, and there is a limit of one appointment per day
- Contactless pickup appointments are scheduled in 30-minute windows. Once an appointment request has been submitted, the user will receive a confirmation email that includes details regarding the appointment and pick up location.
- Users can only pick up their materials during the appointment window.
Hours and Locations
Information Commons: Monday - Friday: 7am - 9pm
IC Hold Pickup is located on the shelves at the northwest corner of the IC
Lewis Library: Monday - Friday: 12pm - 5pm
Lewis Library Contactless Pickup is located on cart(s) near the Research & Learning Service Desk