We will not be charging overdue fines for items that are currently checked out, and will waive recent fines. Fines accrued before March 13 will remain on accounts.
We regret we cannot accept payments via cash, check or Rambler Bucks while the library buildings are closed.
Go to My Account to view any existing overdue fines.
- Pay online.
- Pay in person at any circulation desk with cash, checks (made out to "Loyola University Chicago"), or Rambler Bucks.
- Pay by mail with a check sent to:
attn: Avril DeBat
1032 W. Sheridan Rd.
Chicago, IL 60660
- $.25 per day per book; $5 maximum.
Overdue recalled materials:
- $1.00 per day after the recall due date; $5 maximum.
- See Course Reserves for information on overdue fines for Reserve items.
A $100 replacement fee will automatically be placed on items that have not been returned or renewed within 34 days of their due date.