Course Reserves are materials set aside by your instructor for use by your class.
To find items on reserve for your class:
- Go to the Course Reserves Search in the library's online catalog.
- Type in your instructors name.
- Click on the title for the item you want to access.
- For print materials, write down the call number and bring it to the Circulation Desk at the appropriate library.
- For electronic reserves, click on the "View It" link in the item record.
Please note: Electronic items for your class may be available through Sakai rather than the Course Reserves Search.
Policies for borrowing Reserve items:
- Reserve items are checked out for either 4 hours or 3 days.
- 4 hour reserve items must be used in the library.
- Overdue fines for 4 hour reserve items are $1.00 per hour.
- 3 day reserve items may leave the library.
- Overdue fines for 3 day reserve items are $1.00 per day.
If you have any questions about accessing Course Reserves, please Ask a Librarian.