Use the resources below to find books, e-books, audiovisual materials, journals, and other items held by LUC Libraries and other libraries, both locally and worldwide.
WorldCat is a catalog of catalogs. You can use it to search many libraries at once for an item and then locate it in a library nearby, including Loyola's collection. You can search for different kinds of media, put items on hold, and link to "Ask a Librarian" and other services at your library.
Pegasus Online Catalog
Search for items held by Loyola University Libraries. Use the "Request" button to have materials pulled from the shelf for you and held at the campus and library of your choice.
- Place a recall or hold on a checked-out item
- Items not on the shelf? Use the "Request" button in the item record -- the library will search for the item, and it will be held for you if found.
Current Loyola students, faculty, and staff may borrow items from the following libraries:
- Northwestern University
- University of Illinois Chicago (UIC)
- Center for Research Libraries
- Hebrew Theological College
Current Loyola faculty also have access to other universities and Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities member institutions. See Reciprocal Borrowing for a full list.