Founded in 2009, the Friends of the Libraries is essential to the success of the Loyola University Chicago Libraries. Its goals are to:
- Provide opportunities for meeting persons who share an interest in and enthusiasm for books, libraries, and reading.
- Encourage and attract gifts in the form of bequests, endowments, books, manuscripts, and other appropriate materials.
- Involve individuals in the Chicago area in library programs and activities.
- Foster an understanding of and appreciation for all Loyola University Chicago’s Libraries and their special collections.
- Underscore the importance of Loyola University Chicago’s Libraries in fulfilling the University’s mission.
View recent event photos: