Virtually all of Loyola Libraries’ electronic resources, including databases and online journals, can be accessed by current students, faculty and staff from any off campus location via our Flagship proxy server.
Loyola alumni do not have access to electronic resources from off campus, but can use them by visiting any physical Loyola Libraries location.
If you are a Loyola University Health Sciences Division student, faculty or staff you must log in at Loyola University Health Sciences Library.
How To Connect
You can access Loyola Libraries’ electronic resources from off campus two ways.
- Log in directly to the Flagship proxy server with your Loyola username and password. You will then have the option to continue onto the Libraries’ homepage, the research database list or the Loyola Libraries’ Research Guides.
- You can browse our electronic resources from the Libraries’ homepage as usual. Once you click on a database or electronic journal, a Flagship proxy log in screen will appear. After you log in with your Loyola username and password, you will be brought to your selected resource.
Having Trouble Connecting?
If you are having difficulties accessing resources from off campus or logging into the Flagship proxy server, you can follow the steps below or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-508-2654.
- Retry your username and password to ensure no typing errors were made. Remember, you do not need to add "@luc.edu" after your Loyola username.
- Check to see if you can log into a different Loyola University service such as Outlook email or Sakai. If not, you most likely need to reset your password. You can do this in your Loyola Password Self-Service. For more information, click here. If your password does work for other Loyola services, check with the ITS Help Desk at 773.508.4ITS.
Loyola Libraries’ Electronic Resources Help: email@example.com or 773-508-2654
Loyola ITS Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.508.4ITS
- If you are a member of the Health Sciences Division and cannot log in, please contact the Loyola University Health Sciences Library.
- Currently Loyola alumni do not have off campus access to electronic resources. Please visit any of our physical library locations for access.