The Libraries Flagship proxy server provides access to electronic resources from any off-campus location.
Loyola alumni and guests do not have access to electronic resources from off-campus. Please visit any of our physical Libraries locations for access.
If you are a Health Sciences Division member, you must log in at the Health Sciences Library for off-campus access.
How to Connect
You can access our electronic resources from off campus two ways.
- Log in directly to the Flagship proxy server with your Loyola username and password. You can then continue to the Libraries’ homepage, Research Databases, or Subject Guides.
- You can browse our databases and electronic journals from the Libraries homepage. Once you click on a database or electronic journal, a Flagship proxy log in screen will appear. After you log in with your Loyola username and password, you can access the resource you selected.
Having Trouble Connecting?
If you are having difficulty with access or logging in, please follow these steps:
- Retry your username and password to ensure there are no typing errors. You do not need to add "@luc.edu" after your Loyola username.
- Check to see if you can log into a different Loyola University service such as your Outlook email. If not, you may need to reset your password. You can do this in Loyola Password Self-Service. If your password does work for other Loyola services, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 773.508.4ITS.
- If you are a Health Sciences Division member, please contact HSL@luc.edu or 708-216-9192.
- For further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 773-508-2654.