Faculty and graduate students who are planning to go to Rome should discuss their library needs for both teaching and research in advance with Yolande Wersching (312.915.6623), Head of Lewis Library, so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Putting Items on Reserve:
- Faculty can put materials on Room Reserve for their students.
- Faculty may update reserve material during the academic year.
- Please bring all your reserve materials and instructions to the library marked "attention of Anne Wittrick."
- Providing a copy of your class syllabus to accompany the reserve materials would be greatly appreciated in order to help maintain the accuracy of your reserves.
- Faculty may request the purchase of books to support their classes and the Rome Center Library collection by contacting Anne Wittrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Gift