See Lewis Floor Maps for the exact location of these facilities within the library.
Study Room Guidelines
- Face masks must be worn at all times in study rooms and in Lewis Library.
- No Food is Allowed.
- No furniture is to be moved.
- Please use the sanitizing stations to disinfect the study room before and after use.
- Users can reserve an individual study room for up to 2 hours per day, and up to 6 hours per week (Mon-Fri).
- Individual study room users without reservations must leave when requested by an individual with proof of valid reservation.
- Rooms cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed and held at the sixth floor Circulation Desk before being sent to the University’s Lost and Found.
- Furnishings from other parts of Lewis Library may not be brought into the Individual Study Rooms.
- Individuals that are excessively noisy and disturb others may be asked to vacate individual study rooms.
- Individual study rooms are not soundproof; please keep your voices down out of consideration to others.
- Individual study rooms are not available for functions such as: classes, lecturers or seminars.