See Lewis Floor Maps for the exact location of these facilities within the library.
Group Study Rooms
There are 11 Group Study Rooms available in Lewis for student use. You can reserve rooms for 2 hours per day. To make a reservation, please use the Group Study Reservation System. Select “Lewis Library Group Study Rooms.”
After you make your reservation, please note the following:
- If you have not occupied a room within 10 minutes of the beginning of your reservation, you will forfeit the room and it will become available for other users.
- You cannot hold group study rooms by placing personal belongings in them. We will remove and hold unattended items at Lewis Library's 6th floor Circulation Desk until the end of the day, and then turn them over to the Security & Safety Desk in the Corboy Law Center lobby.
If you need a secure place to store books and other small personal items, lockers are available for checkout at the Lewis Library Circulation Desk.
- The loan period for lockers is 7 days (with 1 renewal).
- Lockers are available to Loyola students, faculty, staff, and alumni on a first-come, first served basis.
- For further information, please contact Lewis Library Circulation Desk at LewisLib@luc.edu or 312-915-6622.