See Lewis Floor Maps for the exact location of these facilities within the library.
Study Room Guidelines
- You may reserve a study room 24 hours in advance
- One booking up to 2 hours a day, for a maximum of 5 hours per week
- You will be asked to leave a study room if you don't have an active reservation. You may not hold study rooms by placing personal items in them.
- Wear a mask at all times
- No food is permitted in group study rooms, but drinks are permitted in covered containers
- Maintain appropriate noise levels. Study rooms are not soundproof.
- Use headphones for your computer or mobile device
- Study rooms are for group study and should not be used for classes, lectures or seminars