We lend to libraries in all countries for a loan period of 16 weeks. You may request a renewal for an additional 2 weeks.
The following types of materials are available through ILL:
- Books (limit of 4 volumes per loan).
- Dissertations and theses (if a second copy is available).
- Microforms (limit of 4 reels per loan).
- Audiovisual materials cataloged within the last 6 months (4 week loan period with no renewals).
The following types of materials are not available through ILL:
- Books cataloged within the last 3 months.
- Periodicals (both bound and unbound issues) and newspapers.
- Reference and non-circulating materials.
We do not send materials directly to individuals outside of Loyola. Please contact your school or public library if you wish to borrow Libraries materials.
- ILLINET, CATLA, and Jesuit libraries: no charge
- International book loan: $35.00
- All other libraries:
- Book loans: $20.00
- Photocopies: $15.00
- ILL Fee Payment Portal
- We also accept payment via OCLC's IFM service, check, and IFLA coupons.
- OCLC Code: IAL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use standard ALA or IFLA interlibrary loan request forms.