Circulating books housed at Cudahy, Lewis and the Library Storage Facility are available for the service. Books are delivered to the faculty member’s office within 3-4 business days through intercampus mail. Fragile or any materials restricted to library use only must be viewed in the library.
To use the service, the faculty member must agree to these guidelines:
- Limit of 5 requests per day and/or 25 requests per week.
- Delivery bags must be returned to the interlibrary loan department at the Cudahy or Lewis Library. A return slip will be provided.
- Loyola books are charged out to the faculty member’s library account before they are shipped to their office.
- Contact Jen Stegen if the material is not received within 7 business days @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-508-6022.
Instructions for placing a request:
- To submit book requests for office delivery you will need to sign into your library account.
- Search for the book(s) you would like delivered.
- Click on “Get Item”
- Use the Pickup Location drop down and choose “Personal Delivery” (work address).
- Click on “Request”
- You should receive the book(s) within 7 business days through intercampus mail in a burgundy nylon delivery bag.
- Please contact Jen Stegen if the material is not received within 7 business days at email@example.com or 773-508-6022.
- To return items, the book(s) and delivery bags will need to be brought back to the library, placed in a library book drop or returned through intercampus mail using the same delivery bag the book(s) were received in.
- Please place the reverse side of the shipping label in the delivery bag window when being returned.