EndNote is a reference management tool to help you stay organized while you research and write papers, reports, book chapters, capstone projects, theses, dissertations, and much more.
EndNote can help you:
- store all of your references and citations in one place
- download citations directly from the library catalog and other library databases
- organize your references into groups
- create a bibliography or works cited formatted for APA, MLA, Chicago Manual of Style, and many other styles
- share references with colleagues and research partners
For more information see the EndNote support page created by ITS or the EndNote Research Guide created by the University Libraries.
For more information see the EndNote support page created by ITS.