Group Study Rooms Guidelines
Group Study Room Guidelines
4- and 6- person study rooms are available on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Information Commons. Please keep the following in mind:
- You may reserve a study room up to 24 hours in advance.
- One booking between 1-4 hours is permitted each day.
- You will be asked to leave a study room if you do not have an active reservation.
- Masks are recommended.
- Small, pre-packaged snacks (candy, energy bars, dried fruit) and drinks in covered containers are permitted. Meals, hot foods, and outside delivery of food are not permitted in any library spaces.
- Maintain appropriate noise levels. The IC 3rd floor is a quiet study area, and rooms are not soundproof.
- Please use headphones for your computer or mobile device.
Library Classroom (IC 120)
Faculty and staff can reserve the Library Classroom for instructional uses. Reservations are for short-term use only. To make a reservation, please fill out the Library Instruction Classroom Reservation Request form.
IC 4th Floor
To reserve the IC 4th floor, please use 25Live. Note the following before placing a reservation:
- All reservation are subject to the Libraries’ approval.
- Loyola faculty and staff must place a reservation at least three days in advance. Students cannot place reservations.
- Please see the Multi-Purpose Room Policy for additional information.
- For further questions, please contact Paul Voelker at email@example.com or 773-508-3949.