See Lewis Floor Maps for the exact location of these facilities within the library.
Group Study Room Guidelines
- You may reserve a study room up to 24 hours in advance.
- One booking up to 2 hours per day is permitted each day (with a maximum of 5 hours each week).
- You will be asked to leave a study room if you do not have an active reservation. You may not hold study rooms by placing personal items in them.
- Masks are recommended.
- Small, pre-packaged snacks (candy, energy bars, dried fruit) and drinks in covered containers are permitted. Meals, hot foods, and outside delivery of food are not permitted in any library spaces.
- Maintain appropriate noise levels. Study rooms are not soundproof.
- Please use headphones for your computer or mobile device.
- Study rooms are for group study and should not be used for classes, lectures, or seminars.
If you need a secure place to store books and other small personal items, lockers are available for checkout at the Lewis Library Circulation Desk.
- The loan period for lockers is 7 days (with 1 renewal).
- Lockers are available to Loyola students, faculty, staff, and alumni on a first-come, first served basis.
- For further information, please contact Lewis Library Circulation Desk at LewisLib@luc.edu or 312-915-6622.