See Cudahy Library Floor Maps for the exact location of these facilities within the library.
Group Study Room Guidelines
4- and 6- person study rooms are available on the 2nd and 3rd floors of Cudahy Library. These spaces have tables, chairs, and whiteboards for students to use. Rooms must be reserved before using the space.
To check out dry erase markers, please go to the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
Please keep the following in mind:
- You may reserve a study room up to 24 hours in advance.
- One booking between 1-4 hours is permitted each day.
- You will be asked to leave a study room if you do not have an active reservation.
- Masks are recommended.
- Small, pre-packaged snacks (candy, energy bars, dried fruit) and drinks in covered containers are permitted. Meals, hot foods, and outside delivery of food are not permitted in any library spaces.
- Maintain appropriate noise levels. Cudahy 2nd and 3rd floors are quiet study spaces.
- Please use headphones for your computer or mobile device.
Graduate Study Lounges (Rooms 301 and 308)
Graduate students can borrow a Study Lounge key at the Circulation Desk. The key will open either of the lounge areas on the 3rd floor (301 and 308).
Graduate Study Carrels
Study carrels are available to PhD candidates who are either 1) doing dissertation research, or 2) studying for comprehensive exams. Carrel assignments are on a first-come, first-served basis, and there is often a waitlist. Please contact David Schmidt with questions about availability.
Cudahy Theater (Room 318)
The Cudahy Theater is a campus classroom. To reserve it, please use 25Live Pro.