Group Study Rooms Guidelines
Four- and six-person study rooms are available on the second and third floor of the Information Commons. Please keep the following in mind:
- You may reserve a study room 24 hours in advance
- One booking between 1-4 hours, is permitted each day
- You will be asked to leave a study room if you don't have an active reservation
- Wear a mask at all times
- No food is permitted in group study rooms, but drinks are permitted in covered containers
- Maintain appropriate noise levels. The IC 3rd floor is a quiet study area, and rooms are not soundproof
- Use headphones for your computer or mobile device
Library Classroom (IC 120)
Faculty and staff can reserve the Library Classroom for instructional uses. Reservations are for short-term use only. To make a reservation, please fill out the Library Instruction Classroom Reservation Request form.
IC 4th Floor
To reserve the IC 4th floor, please use 25Live. Note the following before placing a reservation:
- All reservation are subject to the Libraries’ approval.
- Loyola faculty and staff must place a reservation at least three days in advance. Students cannot place reservations.
- Please see the Multi-Purpose Room Policy for additional information.
- For further questions, please contact Paul Voelker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-508-3949.