Loanable items from Cudahy Library, Lewis Library, and the Library Storage Facility, as well as ILL books, are available for office delivery. We deliver books to your office within 3-4 business days through intercampus mail. Fragile or any “library use only” items must stay in the library.
To place an office delivery request for Libraries items:
- Sign in to your library account.
- Search for the item in the library catalog.
- Click on the item record. Under Get Item, click Request Loyola Copy.
- Choose “Work Address” as the pickup location and click Send Request.
To place an office delivery request for ILL items:
- Sign in to your ILLiad account.
- Select “Office” as your pickup location and provide the address where you would like to receive your items.
- Click New Requests. Click Book to fill out a request.
- You can place up to 5 requests per day and/or 25 requests per week.
- We will check out books to your library account prior to sending them for delivery.
- If you have not received the item within 7 business days, please contact Jen Stegen at email@example.com or 773-508-6022.
- You can return items directly to Cudahy Library or Lewis Library, to any library book drop, or through intercampus mail in a sealed package addressed to Cudahy Library.