Distance Education faculty members who are exclusively teaching online courses may request home delivery for items that are available at Cudahy Library, Lewis Library, and the Library Storage Facility. To place a request:
- Sign in to your ILLiad account.
- Select “Cohort” as your pickup location and provide the address where you would like to receive your items. (You can update your address at any time by signing in to your account and clicking "Change Contact Information.")
- We will check out books to your library account prior to sending them for delivery.
- If you have difficulty accessing ILLiad, or you do not receive the item in a timely manner, please contact Jen Stegen at email@example.com or 773-508-6022.
If you specifically prefer to receive an e-book that is not in our collections, please make a purchase request.
Items Unavailable for Delivery
The following item types are unavailable for home delivery:
- Interlibrary Loan books.
- Reserves items, Reference items, and other items that are non-circulating.
- Popular Reading Collection items.
- Book titles that are available in the Libraries e-book collections.
You can return items directly to Cudahy Library or Lewis Library, to any library book drop, or via USPS mail. If you are returning by mail, please use the original packaging and enclosed postage-paid mailing label to:
1032 W. Sheridan Rd.
Chicago, IL 60660
Books must arrive at the library on or before the item due date, so please allow for enough time if you are returning by mail.
You can renew your items before the due date through My Library Account.