We are a no-charge library and a member of the following groups:
- Libraries Very Interested in Sharing (LVIS).
- American Theological Library Association (ATLA).
- Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU).
- Illinois Library and Information Network (ILLINET).
- Chicago Area Theological Library Association (CATLA).
We lend to U.S. libraries for a loan period of 16 weeks. We do not lend returnable materials to international libraries, but we can provide scans of journal articles and book chapters.
The following types of materials are available through ILL:
- Books (limit of 4 volumes per loan).
- Dissertations and theses (if a second copy is available).
- Microforms (limit of 4 reels per loan).
- Audiovisual materials cataloged within the last 6 months (16 week loan period with no renewals).
The following types of materials are not available through ILL:
- Books cataloged within the last 3 months.
- Periodicals (both bound and unbound issues) and newspapers.
- Reference and non-circulating materials, including items from University Archives & Special Collections and Women in Leadership Archives.
We do not send materials directly to individuals outside of Loyola. Please contact your school or public library if you wish to borrow Libraries materials.
- OCLC Code: IAL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use standard ALA or IFLA interlibrary loan request forms.