Use the resources below to find books, e-books, audiovisual materials, journals, and other items held by LUC Libraries and other libraries, both locally and worldwide.
Search for items at Loyola and libraries worldwide. You can find books and articles simultaneously; quickly filter their search results; find similar items; and export citations and create bibliographies. Use the "Request Item" button to get items not held at Loyola.
Pegasus Online Catalog
Search for items held by Loyola University Libraries. Use the "Request" button to have materials pulled from the shelf for you and held at the campus and library of your choice.
- Place a recall or hold on a checked-out item
- Items not on the shelf? Use the "Request" button in the item record -- the library will search for the item, and it will be held for you if found.
Current Loyola students, faculty, and staff may borrow items from the following libraries:
- Northwestern University
- University of Illinois Chicago (UIC)
- Center for Research Libraries
- Hebrew Theological College
Current Loyola faculty also have access to other universities and Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities member institutions. See Reciprocal Borrowing for a full list.